The Clifton Centre aims to create responsible citizens who respect each other; who act with integrity, learn independently and collaboratively to make good their potential and maximise their chances of a successful and happy future.
We want all students...
- To develop self esteem and self discipline
- To find the courage to ‘have a go’ at learning opportunities and experiences provided
- To move on to further education,employment or training provider that best meets their needs with more confidence and positivity
- Provide a nurturing environment
- Encourage all to have healthy and respectful relationships with each other, their families and the people in the community
- Work closely with other agencies to make post 16 destinations and transition easy, enjoyable and successful
Partners and accreditations: